Introducing Night SWEEP - 4 (NS-4)
The First Small eSWIR Camera
High Performance Infrared Micro-Camera
-Swappable FPA and Optics, capable of on-board video processing and USB/WiFi Connectivity-
- Wavelengths - Optimized for eSWIR (1.0-2.5 microns), MWIR capable
- Resolution - 320 x 256
- Interface - USB and WiFi video output
- Power supply - rechargeable batteries
- Size - 15 cubic inches
Night SWEEP - 1™ (NS-1)
Fully Customizable Infrared (SWIR/MWIR/LWIR) Camera
- Portable, field-tested camera that enables swappable Dewar, optics and FPAs -
- Wavelengths - Customizable for SWIR, MWIR, or LWIR
- Resolution Format - Customizable
- Pitch - Customizable
- GigE Interface
- Flexible Camera Form Factor
- Portable Power Capability
- Temperature Control Capability
Call for details - (630) 38-SWIR1
- Mechanical Prototyping
- Electronic and Optical Modeling
- Custom Camera Design and Fabrication
- Testing and Evaluation of Camera Components
Night SWEEP - 1 in Action with HgCdTe SWIR FPA!
Below are some recent videos we have taken with the NS-1 while driving at high speed on a local highway. The camera was mounted inside the car, and the imaging took place through the car's windshield glass.
Check out this comparison between the visible and extended short wave infrared. NS-1 with a HgCdTe FPA sees through smoke, among other visual obscurants.
© 2015 Episensors™, Inc. All rights reserved.
Episensors™ cameras, parts, components and associated technical data and technology are subject to the controls of the International Traffic In Arms (ITAR). Export, re-export or transfer of these items by any means to a foreign person or entity, whether in the US or abroad, without appropriate US State Department authorization, is prohibited and may result in substantial penalties.